Wednesday, June 1, 2022 | 13:00 BST | 14:00 CEST A live virtual surface lab session, aimed at presenting different techniques, features, capabilities, and applications will take
Wednesday, June 1, 2022 | 13:00 BST | 14:00 CEST
A live virtual surface lab session, aimed at presenting different techniques, features, capabilities, and applications will take place on June 1st, 2022. This session is aimed at showcasing nanometer-scale surface characterizations of glass and ceramic products. In the framework of this session, live demos will be performed by Brucker laboratories.
This session counts on the participation of Bruker’s team:
Dr Peter De Wolf, Worldwide Application Director
Dr Ude Hangen, Applications Manage
Dr Udo Volz, Application Scientist
Dr Mickael Febvre, Application Manager Europe
Dr Vishal Panchal, Application Scientist.
Highlights of the workshop
- LIVE demos on cutting-edge Bruker instruments
- Nanoscale Investigation of glass & ceramics: Gorilla glass, float glass, and metallic glass
- Measurements on silicon coatings
- Thin Film Analysis
The following techniques will be covered:
- Atomic Force Microscopy: For high-resolution, topographical, nanomechanical, nanoelectrical, and nanoelectrochemical characterization of materials.
- Nano-Indentation: Nano-mechanical characterization using nano-indentation methods
- Optical Profilers: For 2D roughness surface characterization and advanced 3D mapping and measurement of thin film thickness, stress, surface roughness and form.
Please download the program flyer for details.
(Wednesday) 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm