Telstar has been active in the international market for more than 50 years developing technologies for the Life Science market. Telstar has been established in Brazil since 1998, where it has built its trajectory specializing in the pharmaceutical market, as well as other markets such as veterinarian, pharma chemical, food, beverage and biotechnology. Our service solutions involve the entire product life cycle, and therefore, Telstar supports its customers from the design of a new building to its final delivery with qualified equipment and validated processes.
Our multidisciplinary team works in different areas such as:
- Engineering: develops conceptual, basic and detailed design using BIM tool, being able to assume complete management of the installation to be built (EPCM)
- Automation: develops and implements solutions, followed by integration, support and training. The entire process is managed by automation specialists
- Consultancy: provides customer support from the elaboration of URS (User Requirement Specification), Design Qualification, Commissioning, Equipment & Utilities Qualification, Process & Cleaning Validation and Computerized Systems. Furthermore, we also support the client by providing technical training and audits (Mock Inspection and Suppliers Qualification)
- Customer Services: local staff provides full customer support through contracts of preventive & corrective maintenance, retrofits of equipment, and also provides services of thermal qualification and instrument calibration
- We sell equipment and provide full support in the production and customization process at our manufacturing facilities in Spain, UK and China for products, such as Lyophilizers, Autoclaves and aseptic and containment Isolator systems.
If you have any challenging expansion projects, Telstar Brazil´s team is here to help. Contact our local team to see how we can assist you.