Located in Mexico City, Telstar México was founded in 2010 to offer integrated process equipment for sterilization, lyophilization, containment and aseptic and clean air technologies for the pharmaceutical, biotechnological and veterinary market in Mexico and Central America. It is a subsidiary company of the Azbil Telstar Group that, with manufacturing centers in Spain, the United Kingdom, the United States and China, is specialized in integrated solutions in the field of aseptic process as well as in projects of high technological complexity of engineering and construction of facilities of biotechnological and pharmaceutical production, critical facilities, clean rooms and R&D laboratories.
In Mexico, our office is supported by a team of professionals in sales, after-sales service and administrative staff.
Thanks to the preference of our clients, we have consolidated and developed our after-sales service in Mexico City and Guadalajara in order to provide better response times. These are two geographic reference points where our market is located with an installed base of over 150 pieces of Telstar equipment.
Our multidisciplinary team is highly qualified to offer value-added services:
- Preventive and Corrective Maintenance of sterilization and lyophilization equipment, water systems and isolators. Telstar Mexico are specialists in helium leak detection.
- Diagnostics and Start-ups.
- Remote and telephone connection services
- Vacuum probe calibrations for lyophilization equipment (capacitive vacuum meters and Piranis)
- Comparison against standard instruments and zero adjustment.
- Upgrade: Software control / Hardware update of equipment: HMI, PLC and SCADA.
- Retrofits: software update, mechanical and pneumatic components in Telstar equipment to fulfill the validation processes.
In 2020 Telstar Mexico has incorporated conceptual, basic and detailed engineering services in the field of pharmaceutical forms: oral solids, liquids, injectable liquids, hormonal, oncological and vaccines, backed by a professional team made up of expert engineers with more than 30 years of experience in pharmaceutical engineering development.
If you plan to execute a project related to our business units, major expansion or engineering services, our team at Telstar México is at your disposal to help you. Get in direct contact with our local team who will advise you and provide you with a custom designed solution.