The company brings a complete professional technical team closer to local Italian pharmaceutical companies
A complete professional customer service in Italy has been formally established by Telstar to provide technical consulting, including (preventive, corrective and predictive) maintenance, training and commissioning, service software products, spare parts, upgrading, modernization and optimization services to adapt equipment and systems in line with the latest regulations, as well as new needs and requirements.
- Technical Consulting
- Technical maintenance (preventive, corrective and predictive)
- Process Validation
- Technology Transfer Studies (Compounding and Freeze Dryers Recipe)
- Training and commissioning (local and remote)
- Service Software Products
- Equipment Spare Parts
- Upgrading, Modernization and Optimization services
- Improve processes in automation, control and supervision systems
- New software or hardware architecture requirements
- Digitalization of processes
- Mechanical and refrigerating upgrades
- Active or passive RABs for new or existing production lines
- Clean room energy saving systems
- Remote assistance and troubleshooting
- Remote SAT in Controls Upgrading Projects
- Local skilled service teams worldwide to perform retrofits and upgrades
- Special projects with specific features where new attributes need to be incorporated with new functions and capabilities according to the latest regulations. Customer requirements and new manufacturing processes linked to lean manufacturing and industry 4.0.
A multidisciplinary team made up of highly qualified professionals with solid experience in the pharmaceutical production process are closely at the service of pharmaceutical companies in Italy led by an expert management team:
General Manager: Davide Donghi
Service Manager: Daniele Vetica
Telstar shares with pharmaceutical industry its own knowledge and expertise in innovative solutions and services acquired during more than 50 years of activity. Telstar is a leading global brand of aseptic process solutions. The company, part of the Azbil Group, specializes in the development of highly complex projects, from integrated process equipment to design, engineering and construction of complete turnkey pharmaceutical and biotech production facilities, critical installations, clean rooms, and R&D laboratories.